Quick Reference Guide
From ProStar Geocorp
This page is a quick reference guide for creating and printing an Operation Maintenance Form.
Creating a Form
- Log into TransparentEarth.
- Click the Operation Maintenance button (upper right corner of the main TE tool bar).
- Click the Create Operation Maintenance Forms icon (top button in the tools in the upper left corner of the map).
- In the Pipeline Task column, select the check boxes next to each form you want to create.
- Complete all tabs that are required for that form.
Click each tab (A-I and Manager) at the top of the Operation Maintenance Report dialog box, and complete all required and necessary fields within each section.
NOTE: All forms require section A, and the Manager section.
- When each section is complete, click Save.
- Click Yes at the first confirmation.
- Click OK at the second confirmation.
- Click the Close button to close the dialog box and return to the main TransparentEarth screen.
- To Print the Form, click the Print button.
- Click Save to open your computer directory and save the PDF in a specific location.
- Click Change to change the file type, location for save, or to select a specific printer for printing.
- Click Cancel to close the Print dialog box and return to the Operation Maintenance form
- To Close the entire form without saving, click the Close button.
- To Save, click Save.
- To Delete the entire form, click the Delete button.