From ProStar Geocorp
Revision as of 08:15, 18 September 2018 by WJessop
This page contains a detailed process for creating Operation MaintenanceForms.
Creating Operation MaintenanceForms
- Log into Transparent Earth.
- Enter the Transparent Earth URL into a Chrome browser window, and click Enter.Enter your User ID and Password and click Sign In.
- The main Transparent Earth Window and Map display, granting you access to the Operations and Maintenance tools:
- Click the Operation Maintenance Reports button (upper right corner of the window).
The Operation Maintenance Reports tools appears (upper left corner of the map).
To create a new form select the Create Operation Maintenance Form button.
Your cursor turns into a small blue circle and allows you to select a point on the map.
- Click on the map at the location you wish to create the Operations and Maintenance report.
The Operation Maintenance Report dialog box displays.
- The Pipeline Task column lists eight (8) different Reports.
- The Requirement column offers a brief description of the report and what situations require it.
- The Sections to Complete column lists out each 'section' that will need to be completed for a Report to be complete.
- From the Pipeline Task column, select the check boxes for each form that you need to complete.
- As each form check box is selected, tabs (letters) display at the top of the dialog box.
- Each tab represents a 'section' that will need to be completed for the forms you selected form the Pipeline Task column.
- Select each tab (A through I, Status and Attached Documents), and complete each tab as required.
- Section A and the Status sections are required for ALL forms.
- The remaining sections are only applicable to specific forms.
- The Attached Documents tab is available for all forms, but not required.
- Complete Section A (required for all forms).
- Complete Section B if applicable
- Complete Section C if applicable.
- Complete Section D if applicable.
- Complete Section E if applicable.
- Complete Section F, if applicable.
- Complete Section G, if applicable.
- Complete Section H, if applicable.
- Complete Section I, if applicable.
- Complete the Status section (required for all forms).
- Once all applicable sections are complete, click the Save button.
- Click Yes at the confirmation prompt.
- Click OK at the confirmation prompt.
- Click Close to close the dialog box.
Printing the Form
- Click the Print button.
Clicking Print displays the Print dialog box.
- Click Save to open your computer directory and save the PDF in a specific location.
- Click Change to change the file type, location for save, or to select a specific printer for printing.
- Click Cancel to close the Print dialog box and return to the Operation Maintenance form.