Pipe Tally Report
From ProStar Geocorp
This section covers the built-in Pipe Tally Report. Note: This report is for Transparent Earth users only.
Create a new Pipe Tally Report
- Tap the Menu button.
Displays the menu items on the screen.
- Select Search.
Opens the Search page and allows user to select the report type and other search parameters.
- Perform a search in the first Search field for: Pipe Tally Report.
User can select one report at a time.
- Enter the appropriate parameters to locate the Pipe Tally report and Tap Search .
A list of existing Pipe Tally Reports display.
- To create a new Pipe Tally report, Tap the New button.
A blank Pipe Tally report displays.
- Complete the Pipe Tally report and Tap Save.
User can enter values into the report, save and return to the Search results screen.
- From the Search results screen, select an existing item to edit: select the line item, Tap Edit.
The specific line item opens and displays the report ready for edit.
- Save the edits by Taping Save
Changes are saved and user is returned to the Search results screen
- View the Daily Weld Log reports in TransparentEarth:
- Log into TE
- Select Inspections
- Select Pipe Tally
- Scroll down to the Search area (bottom of dashboard).
- Tap Search
- View all Daily Weld Log information gathered to date.
- Use the Drill Down Filter and the Column Filter to narrow the search results to your needs.
- Export results to Excel by Taping one of the two Export buttons.