From ProStar Geocorp
Revision as of 08:22, 17 September 2018 by WJessop
The Personal Settings dialog allows users to set the Unit of Measure (UoM) for any Line and Area measurements as created using the Markup Tools.
- Open and log into TransparentEarth browser with UserID and Password.
- In the upper left hand sidebar under user name, hover your mouse over the gear icon:
You will see the Personal Setting tool tip display.
- Click the Personal Settings icon.
The Personal Settings window displays.
- Under Unit of Measure Settings (UoM) you can change units for two measurements:
- Linear Measurements
- Area Measurements
- Click the drop-down arrows next to each setting, and select the Unit of Measure.
- Click Save.
The Update Successful confirmation prompt displays.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
For any new measurement you create for a line or a polygon using the Markup Tools, the Unit of Measure will display in the newly saved UoM.