From ProStar Geocorp
The Personal Settings dialog allows users to set the Unit of Measure (UoM) for any Line and Area measurements as created using the Markup Tools.
- Open and log into TransparentEarth browser with UserID and Password.
- In the upper left-hand sidebar under your organization's logo, click on your username to open Personal Settings.
- The Personal Settings window displays.
- Under Unit of Measure Settings (UoM) you can change units for two measurements:
- Linear Measurements
- Area Measurements
- Click the drop-down arrows next to each setting, and select the Unit of Measure.
- Click Save.
The Update Successful confirmation prompt displays.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
For any new measurement you create for a line or a polygon using the Markup Tools, the Unit of Measure will display in the newly saved UoM.