Operation Maintenance Section H
From ProStar Geocorp
Revision as of 08:51, 18 September 2018 by WJessop
a. Selectthe applicable forms from the Pipeline Task list.
b. Complete Section A.
- Select the H tab at the top of the dialog box.
The Abandoned Idled - Section H dialog displays.
Use the right-side scroll bar to view and access all of the fields and check boxes.
- Complete the H tab by completing each field as required or necessary:
Section H Fields
|Upstream GPS||Not yet available|
|Downstream GPS||Not yet available|
|Was Pipe Purged with Nitrogen?||Select either the Yes or No radio button.|
|Was Pipeline Cut and Capped?||Select either the Yes or No radio button.|
|Portion of Pipe Cut Still in Service?||Select either the Yes or No radio button.|
|Is This Under a Navigable Waterway?||Select either the Yes or No radio button.|
- When you are done filling out Section H, click Save.
- Click Yes at the confirmation prompt.
- Click OK at the confirmation prompt.
- Complete any additional sections that are required for the form you are creating.
- Complete the Status section.