Moving an Object on the Map
From ProStar Geocorp
Revision as of 08:28, 20 September 2018 by WJessop
This section covers the process of moving objects (points, lines, polygons) on the map in PointMan.
- From the main map display, select the object to be moved.
The lower menu bar displays at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Move.
NOTE: if you have the As-Built settings enabled, you will be prompted to capture the As-Built information before you can move this object.
- To manually move the object to a specific point:
- Tap the map at the new location.
- Tap Save.
- To move the object to your current GPS location:
- Tap GPS. A message displays: "Obtaining GPS Fix".
- Once object displays at your current location, tap Save.
- To close the menu and return to the map screen, select Close.