Land ROW Punch List Report
From ProStar Geocorp
This section covers the Land ROW Punch List Report built in to PointMan. Note: This section is for Transparent Earth users. Local users can ignore this section.
- Launch and log into PointMan.
The PointMan app launches, user can log in and can see the map view.
- Click the Menu button.
Displays the menu items on the screen.
- Select Search.
Opens the Search page and allows user to select the report type and other search parameters.
- Perform a search in the first Search field for: Land/ROW Punch List Report.
User can select one report at a time.
- Enter the appropriate parameters to locate the Land ROW Punch List report and click Search .
A list of existing Daily Weld Log reports displays.
- To create a new Land ROW Punch List report, click the New button.
A blank Land ROW Punch List report displays.
- Complete the Land ROW Punch List report and click Save.
User can enter values into the report, save and return to the Search results screen.
- From the Search results screen, select an existing item to edit: select the line item, click Edit.
The specific line item opens and displays the report ready for edit.
- Save the edits by clicking Save
Changes are saved and user is returned to the Search results screen
- View the Land Row Punch List reports in TransparentEarth:
- Log into TE in the Tallgrass environment
- Select Inspections
- Select Land ROW Punch List
- Scroll down to the Search area (bottom of dashboard).
- Click Search
- View all Daily Weld Log information gathered to date.
- Use the Drill Down Filter and the Column Filter to narrow the search results to your needs.
- Export results to Excel by clicking one of the two Export buttons.