Land - Supplemental Land Contact Log
The Land Module has a Supplemental Land Contact Log Entry Function that is to be used to create log contacts with Land stakeholders. In the course of the stakeholder communication any issues or concerns that arise that need follow-up actions are to be assigned to an Enbridge resource to complete the action and confirm the disposition of the item by entering the resolution in the Supplemental Record of Contact Log.
Steps to Complete a Supplemental Land Contact Log Entry
Listed below are the steps required to create and complete an entry in the Supplemental Land Contact Log.
- Launch TransparentEarth.
TransparentEarth launches and the login screen appears.
- Enter the User ID and Password and then click Sign In.
TransparentEarth opens providing the user a view of the map.
- Select the Land Projects menu item in the dashboard on the left of the screen.
The menu opens allowing the user to view the available choices.
- Select the Supplemental Land Contact Log menu item.
The user is presented with the Supplemental Land Contact Log workbench in the lower left of the dashboard.
- Select Create New Land Log.
The user is presented with a Supplemental Land Contact Log worksheet.
- Complete the initial log entries and use the scroll bar on the right side to access the other items in the display.
The user is presented with access to the rest of the screen.
- Complete the entries and click he Save button.
The user is presented with a message asking Create New Supplemental Land Contact Log?
- Select Yes to confirm the save.
The user is presented with a message stating New Incident Form Created.
- Close the message be clicking on OK.
The user is presented with access to the Close, Save, and Delete menu items.
- Select the Close button to close the message.
The user is return to the map view.