Inspectors Daily Report eForm
From ProStar Geocorp
Revision as of 08:41, 20 September 2018 by WJessop
This section covers the Inspectors Daily Report eForm in PointMan. Note: This eForm is not available in PointMan local by default, but can be added if needed for your workflow
- Launch and log into PointMan
The PointMan app launches, user can log in and can see the map view
- Click the New button.
New Place Mark dialog box displays.
- System = Form
- Component = Document
- Click OK.
A list of eForms displays.
- Select Inspectors Daily Report, and then click OK.
The eForm selected will display.
- Fill out the eForm, click Close, then click Save.
The eForm closes and a new point is placed on the map view.
The map view will display a menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Close to close the menu.
The menu will close.
- To edit the saved eForm in PM: Select the point on the map.
The eForm Details screen displays.
- Click the Edit button.
The eForm details screen displays.
- Click the pdf link.
The eForm opens and is available for editing.
- Edit the pdf form, click Close then Save, then Close.
The eForm is saved and closed and the user is returned to the map view.
- View and edit the eForm in TransparentEarth: Log into TransparentEarth.
Transparent Earth launches and allows you to search for and select a specific eForm.
- Select Inspections.
A drop-down list displays the type/title of eForms available to search.
- Select Inspectors Daily Report.
Opens the Search area at the bottom of the dashboard, with the type/title of the eForm to search for.
- Scroll down to the search area (bottom of dashboard) and click Search.
All Inspectors Daily Report eForms for that type/title displays in the Results list.
- From the Results list, select the line item for the eForm you want to see.
- Click the MapIt button. (Alternatively, double-click the line item)
Identifies the point on the Map that is associated with the eForm.
- Go to the map, click the point on the map.
An info box displays with details of the eForm.
- Scroll to the bottom of the info box.
User can view all details of the eForm, and a View eForm link displays at the bottom of the box.
- Click View eForm.
A browser window opens with the PDF displayed.
- Click Edit and edit the form as necessary.
PDF allows user to edit the PDF as necessary.
- Click Save PDF.
Closes and returns the user to the Map view.