The Inspection module within TransparentEarth currently displays information within all eForms gathered out in the field or created in TransparentEarth, as well as all Inspection Reports (Pipe Tally, Stringing, Daily Weld Log, Fabrication Weld Log and Tie In Inspection Reports) gathered out in the field. Use this module in TransparentEarth simply to query for and display eForms and Inspections data that has been collected. Related topics:
- Inspection Reports
- Inspection eForms
Querying for and Viewing Report and eForm information:
- From within TransparentEarth, click Inspections.
A list of all Inspection Reports and eForm categories displays.
- Click any one of the Reports or eForm items, and the Search dashboard will display in the lower left side of the dashboard.
The category you selected above will automatically enter two (2) items in your search criteria. For example, selecting Pipe Tally from the Inspections list above will automatically set the criteria for the first and the second fields in the Search dashboard.
- To perform a broad query that will list all items that are in that category, just click Search.
Your results will display in the results grid below.
Notes on what information will display within TransparentEarth:
- Inspection Reports: With the exception of the Daily Weld Log, the Inspection Report information will only show in the grid. The grid will display all information that was captured using PointMan. The Daily Weld Log information will display a point on the map if you select the result record, then click MapIt. All Daily Weld Log detail information will display in the results grid.
- Inspections eForms: All Inspection eForm information that was captured using PointMan or in TransparentEarth will display within the results grid. In addition, selecting the eForm, then clicking MapIt will display that eForm point on the map, and allow you to open the actual eForm within TransparentEarth.
- For detailed instructions on how to filter and use the search results grid, see the topic: Search and Results Dashboard.
Or, for quick reference:
- Use the general Drill Down Filter function to filter down to a meaningful record set or specific result: Type in part of a value and the list of records will automatically filter towards any record that has all or part of your entry in it.
- Click the Export Visible Fields button to export the visible records with the visible set of columns into a CSV file.
- Click the Export All Fields button to export the visible records with all possible columns into a CSV file.
- Modify Records Per Page by selecting different values from the records per page drop-down list. You will see the following options: 10, 25, 50, 100, All. Selecting one of these items should display that many records.
- Click the column title of any column to sort the contents of that column, first by A-Z, then by Z-A. (Ascending-to-Descending, then Descending-to-Ascending).Double-click a line item and it will display on the map, highlighted (only available if the type of item is georeferenced (related to a point, line or polygon).
Click a record in the results grid, then click the MapIt button. The item will display on the map, highlighted (related to a point, line or polygon).