Inspection eForms can be completed in TransparentEarth, or in the field using the PointMan application on a tablet of phone. The eForms and information captured in each eForm is immediately available for viewing in both the TransparentEarth and PointMan applications. The following is a list of Inspection eForms available:
- Coating Inspection eForm
- Public Awareness eForm
- Welder qualification eForm
- Welder Requalification eForm
- File Inspection Electrical eForm
- Inspectors Daily Report - Facilities
- Inspectors Daily Report - Pipeline
To view Inspection eForms and information:
- Open TransparentEarth.
- In the left side dashboard, click Inspections.
The list of Inspections Reports and eForms displays.
- Select one of the eForms listed above.
- Click the Search button (bottom left of screen).
All records for the report type selected will display in the results grid.
- To view information that is captured within the eForm in the Results Grid, click the Column Filter button and select the check box next to each field you want to see in the results grid.
The grid will populate with all information selected. Scroll the left side dashboard to the right to view all fields selected.
- To view the actual eForm, click the applicable record in the Results Grid, then click the MapIt button. (Or, double-click the record in the grid).
The point for that eForm will display on the map, highlighted in blue.
- With the Info button enabled (I button in the top tool bar), click the point.
The Info screen displays.
- In the Info screen, click the blue "Form..." link that displays.
The eForm will open and is ready for review or edit.
For more details on working with eForms, see the Creating eForms help topic.
- From the list of returned records (search results), you can to do all of the following:
- Double-click a line item and it will display on the map, highlighted.
- Click a record in the results grid, then click the MapIt button. The item will display on the map, highlighted.
- Use the general Drill Down Filter function to filter down to a meaningful record set or specific result:
Type in part of a value and the list of records will automatically filter towards any record that has all or part of your entry in it.
- Click the Export Visible Fields button to export the visible records with the visible set of columns into a CSV file.
- Click the Export All Fields button to export the visible records with all possible columns into a CSV file.
- Modify Records Per Page by selecting different values from the records per page drop-down list. You will see the following options: 10, 25, 50, 100, All. Selecting one of these items should display that many records.
Click the column title of any column to sort the contents of that column, first by A-Z, then by Z-A. (Ascending-to-Descending, then Descending-to-Ascending).