From ProStar Geocorp
Revision as of 15:00, 12 September 2018 by WJessop (Created page with " = '''Overview''' = <article id="top"> Use this tool to receive detailed directions to a specific location on the map. == '''Procedures''' == #Open '''Transpare...")
<article id="top"> Use this tool to receive detailed directions to a specific location on the map.
- Open Transparent Earth in a Chrome browser, and log into TransparentEarth.
- Click the Google Maps for Work icon.
This activates the Google Maps for Work tool which displays the icons in the top left corner of the main map display.
- Click the Google Maps Directions icon.
The icon becomes active.
- On the map, zoom into the specific location of your desired destination.
- Right click the location, and select Directions to here.
The Street View and Directions map opens with a blue line connecting your starting and ending points, as well as a set of step by step directions on the left.
- To clear the directions, right click the map and select Clear directions. The directions panel will refresh and the blue line will disappear.
- To close the street view map, click the X in the top right corner.