From ProStar Geocorp
This section covers taking maps, forms and reports offline for use in the field. Note: This is currently only available to Transparent Earth users. Support is coming soon for local accounts.
- Tap the Menu icon
- Tap Go Offline.
The Go Offline dialog displays.
- Select the check box next to the features, forms and map imagery that you want to download to the tablet for use while not connected to the internet.
- Select the appropriate Zoom level. Options are: Current, Current +1, and Current +2.
- To save, close, and go offline, tap OK.
- To exit without saving, and remain online, tap Cancel.
- To manually go back online, tap the Menu icon, then Settings, then Go Online. You will only be able to return to online status if you have cell or Wifi services.