Fuji Locate Tool Connection
From ProStar Geocorp
This section covers the connection from the Fuji Locate tool into PointMan. Note: The Bluetooth communication is active whenever the Fuji device is powered up.
- Change the Bluetooth settings in PointMan on the mobile device to enable Bluetooth communications.
- Login to PointMan and follow the menu path > Settings > Devices > and click on the “Configure Bluetooth” button
- Make mobile device visible to Locate Tool
- Click on “Only visible to paired devices”
- Search for the Bluetooth device
- Click on “Search for Devices”
- Pair the Mobile Device with the Locate Tool
- Select the device to pair
- Satisfy the device PIN request
- Enter “1234” and select “OK”
- Change the default GPS setting in PointMan.
- Access the menu to select the desired device in the list of values
- Change the default to the newly paired Locate Tool
- Select the desired device from the list of values
- Exit the Setting Screen
- Click on the “Settings” menu item in the top left of the screen
- Open Project
- Access the System/Component menu.
- Click on the "New" button to access the System/Component menu
- Select a feature to record in the system.
- Select "OK”
- Save the record in the system
- Press the “Depth” button on the locate tool
- Task Description: Save the record in the system
- Pull up the locate tool to the end of the extension
- Repeat steps 11 and 12 until the data collection for that object is completed.
- After the last point has been logged, select “Finish” in PointMan.
- Double-Click on the return icon to logout.