Field Inspection Electrical eForm
From ProStar Geocorp
Revision as of 08:35, 20 September 2018 by WJessop
This section covers the Coating Inspection eForm in PointMan. Note: This eForm is not available in PointMan local by default, but can be added if needed for your workflow
- On the map, click the New button in the upper right corner.
- From the System drop-down, select: Form
- From the Component drop-down, select: Document
- Click OK.
The Open Form list displays.
- Select Field Inspection Electrical, and then click OK.
The Field Inspection Electrical eForm displays 3 separate pages.
Page 3 has a Signature function that allows the Contractor and Field Representative to actually sign the document.
- Type the name in the Name field.
- Tap inside the Signature field, and the signature tool displays on the far right side of the field.
- Then, tap inside of the Signature area, and sign.
- Tap inside the Date field to select the date.
- Repeat these steps for both the Contractor Representative and the Field Representative before Closing and Saving.
- When complete, click Close (upper right corner), then Save (lower right corner).