Fabrication Weld Log
From ProStar Geocorp
Revision as of 08:34, 20 September 2018 by WJessop
This section covers the Fabrication Weld Log in PointMan. Note: This section applies to Transparent Earth users only. Local users can ignore this section.
Note: Must complete a Pipe Tally and Stringing Reports first.
- Launch and log into PointMan.
The PointMan app launches, user can log in and can see the map view.
- Click the Menu button.
Displays the menu items on the screen.
- Select Search.
Opens the Search page and allows user to select the report type and other search parameters.
- Perform a search in the first Search field for: Fabrication Weld Report.
User can select one report at a time.
- Enter the appropriate parameters to locate the Fabrication Weld Report and click Search.
A list of existing Fabrication Weld Reports displays.
- To create a new Fabrication Weld Report, click the New button.
A Blank Fabrication Weld Report displays.
- Complete the Fabrication Weld Report and click Save.
User can enter values into the report, save and return to the Search results screen.
- From the Search results screen, select an existing item to edit: select the line item, click Edit.
The specific line item opens and displays the report ready for edit.
- Save the edits by clicking Save.
Changes are saved and user is returned to the Search results screen.
- View the Fabrication Weld Report in TransparentEarth:
- Log into TE.
- Select Inspections.
- Select Fabrication Weld Report.
- Scroll down to the Search area (bottom of dashboard).
- Click Search.
- View all Fabrication Weld Report information gathered to date.
- Use the Drill Down Filter and the Column Filter to narrow the search results to your needs.
- Export results to Excel by clicking one of the two Export buttons.