Daily Weld Log
From ProStar Geocorp
This section covers the Daily Weld Log in PointMan. Note: This section applies to Transparent Earth users only. Local users can ignore this section.
Note: Must complete a Pipe Tally and Stringing Reports first.
- Launch and log into PointMan.
The PointMan app launches, user can log in and can see the map view.
- Tap the Menu button.
Displays the menu items on the screen.
- Select Search.
Opens the Search page and allows user to select the report type and other search parameters.
- Perform a search in the first Search field for: Daily Weld Log.
User can select one report at a time.
- Enter the appropriate parameters to locate the Daily Weld Log report and tap Search.
A list of existing Daily Weld Log reports displays.
- To create a new Daily Weld Log report, tap the New button.
The Map displays with a menu at the bottom.
- Tap Save, which will create a point on the map. Make sure that the GPS button is highlighted Orange.
A blank Weld Report displays automatically.
- Complete the Daily Weld Log report and tap Save.
User can enter values into the report, save and return to the Search results screen.
- From the Search results screen, select an existing item to edit: select the line item, tap Edit.
The specific line item opens and displays the report ready for edit.
- Save the edits by taping Save.
Changes are saved and user is returned to the Search results screen.
- View the Daily Weld Log Reports in TransparentEarth:
- Log into TE.
- Select Inspections.
- Select Daily Weld Log.
- Scroll down to the Search area (bottom of dashboard).
- Click Search.
- View all Daily Weld Log information gathered to date.
- Use the Drill Down Filter and the Column Filter to narrow the search results to your needs.
- Export results to Excel by clicking one of the two Export buttons.