From ProStar Geocorp
Revision as of 08:30, 20 September 2018 by WJessop
The As-Built functionality available in PointMan allows users to capture As-Built information for all line, points, polygons captured within PointMan.
Enabling As-Built functionality and Creating As-Built Data
- Launch and log into PointMan
- From the main map display, tap the Menu button (upper left).
The Menu window displays.
- Scroll to the Map section.
- Select the "Show As-Built Settings on Move" check box.
- Tap the Close button (upper right corner).
- Tap New (upper right corner) to begin the process of capturing a point, line, polygon, etc. For general instructions on creating these features, see the New Place Mark topic.
- Select the System and Component that you want to create (line, point, polygon, etc...).
- Tap OK.
The Pedigree Settings window displays:
- Select the Method:
- Select the Quality Level:
- Tap Close
- Complete the process for creating your point, line or polygon: tap Save when complete.
- Tap Close (bottom left).
- To view this information in PointMan:
- Tap to select the feature (point, line, polygon) on the PointMan map. The feature selected displays in the Selection window.
- Tap Details (bottom of the screen). The Details of that feature display, with the Method, Quality Level, Accur Level, Antenna details. The same information is available in TransparentEarth.
- Tap Close to close the Details screen.