Administration and Module Dashboard
The Administration and Module Dashboard organizes your system into manageable sections.
Click on an item and a sub-menu will display, granting you access to the functions within that category.
For example, when a Super User clicks on Administration, the Administration sub-menus will display:
Once you have selected the category, you will be able to perform various functions depending upon the category you selected.
- Click the Geolocation Services On/Off button to turn location services for your computer on or off (if location services are available on your computer).
Turning the services on will display a point on the map at your current location.
- In the Zoom to Coordinate field, enter Lat/Long coordinates, then click the Go button.
You can enter coordinates in the following formats:
Degrees/Minutes/Seconds (DMS), or just Degrees/Minutes
Your map will zoom to the specific Lat/Long location, and the location will be marked with a red point marker:
Clicking the button will delete the red marker point that you created.
- Click the Administration item to open the User Permissions and Configuration Workbench* options.
This option will allow administrators to review user accounts and modify user access settings and details.
*The Configuration Workbench is not yet available.
- Click the Quick Search item to open the Quick Search functions for the Map Layers.
This option opens the Search Dashboard, allowing for specific queries against all Map Layers.
- Click the One Call item to enable the search functions for all One Call Live Ticket Transmissions .
This option opens the Search Dashboard, allowing for queries against the Live Ticket Transmissions data.
- Click the Locates item to enable searching for all Locate Forms, NEB Safety Zone Excavation Requests and AER Controlled Area Excavation Notifications.
This option allows you to search all records related to Locate, NEB and AER eForms.
- Click the Assessments item to enable the search functions for DPA Excavation Sites and DPA One-Call Response information.
This option allows you to search all records related to DPA Excavation and One-Call Response records.
- Click the Public Awareness item to enable the search functions for the Public Awareness Program.
This option allows you to search for PAP Stakeholder Parcels, Stakeholder Contact Records, and view general PAP Reports and Analytics.
- Click the Patrols item to enable the search functions for the Patrols Module.
This option allows you to search for all information related to Patrols: Patrol Reports, Observations, Confirmation Logs. It also allows you to generate Monthly reports, Full reports, and a list of Open Observations.
- Click the Emergency Response* item to enable the search functions for ER Forms, Reports and Analytics.
* The Emergency Response functions are not yet available.
- Click the Land Projects item to enable search and reporting functions for the Land module.
This option allows you to search for Project information such as Tracts and Assignments. It also allows you to generate Fund Requests and report on Payment Status. The search functions will allow you to search for all Record of Contact forms and Issue Resolution Forms.
- Click the Crossings item to enable the search functions for all Crossings information.
This option allows you to search for all Crossing-related information.
- Click the Incidents item to enable the search functions for all Incidents information.
This option allows you to search for all US and Canadian Incident-related information. It also allows you to search for NEB Unauthorized Activity/Crossing Forms, as well as US Ground Disturbance Violation Forms.
- Click the Inspections item to view a list of all Inspections features available for search and reporting.
This option opens a list of all Inspections Information being captured out in the field. Clicking one of these sub-items allows you to query that information in the Search Dashboard.
- Click the Operation Maintenance item to enable searching for all forms created in the system.
This item allows you to select the Maintenance Report option, which allows you to query for all Operations and Maintenance Forms that have been created.
- Click Field Data Collection to enable searching for all field data collected using the PointMan application.
This option allows you to search all data and records collected using the PointMan application.
- Click the Communications item to enable searching for all OROC information.
This option allows you to search all OROC Stakeholders, Communication Records and Tickets. It also allows for generation of reports.
- Click My Calendar & Reminders to open the Transparent Earth Calendar.
This option opens the Calendar of Events, and allows you to track meetings and events.
- Click the My Notifications to open the My Notifications window.
This options lists all tasks that have been assigned to you for review or action. It allows you to track which notifications you have reviewed, and which still need your attention.